As a growing business, we are constantly looking to recruit the very best staff to join our friendly team.
• The planning of maintenance to comply with legal requirements and customers convenience
• Booking of engineers for the contracts after confirmation of labour requirements through Project Manager, Technical Operations Manager or Technical Director
• To provide a key point of contact for existing customers day to day queries
• To process completed jobs through to invoicing or booking new dates for completion
• To assist in the organisation of sites geographically and book in client’s maintenance or remedial work • To sell or advise additional services to the contract at the same time as maintenance
• To arrange engineers to take photos of site for the database to assist future site visits.
• To provide basic site-specific information for method statements and risk assessments and pass to Project Manager so these can be finalised and submitted to client in advance of work being completed
• To assist with the organisation of all equipment and items to be loaded for all works
• Answering the company phone always during normal business hours to arrange breakdown support
• To arrange for any REC isolations required and obtain PO cover from client prior to deployment of resource
• To discuss out of hours and job uplift costs with customers and ensure customer orders are placed for the variations
1. Literacy- Good written and reading skills.
2. Verbal – Able to communicate effectively to clients and work colleagues
3. IT – A competent use of MS office, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Able to prepare Excel spreadsheets with basic calculation formula.
4. Organisational – A well organised individual able to maintain records and filing systems. An understanding of Quality Control systems.
Communications and Working Relationships:
Maintain a good working relationship with the Maintenance team and the site-based operatives. Have a good working relationship with other internal departments, looking after the day to day administration activities. Liaise and communicate effectively with the client and supply chain.
Framework, Boundaries, Decision Making Authority and Responsibility:
Responsibility for the general administration and day to day activities associated with the Maintenance Office. Reporting to the Planning Office Manager.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Experience of operating in a commercial, multi-divisional organisation.
• A good understanding of MS office suite.
• Experience of dealing with clients and supply chain.
• Knowledge of electrical engineering is desirable
Skills and Personal Qualities:
1. An individual who remains calm under pressure and can communicate with internal and external parties.
2. An individual that takes a personal pride in making improvements.
3. An individual who is self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative.
4. A customer focused individual who is a team player. With an ability to identify where their assistance will help colleagues.
Based at our Wakefield office – 40 hrs/week, with flexible or extended hours when required.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information about the role please call 01924871558. No agency’s please.
24/7 call out service.
Available 365 days of the year.