As a growing business, we are constantly looking to recruit the very best staff to join our friendly team.
Maintenance Office Administrator
- Responsible for administrative duties and will assist on planning works for non-intrusive/ intrusive where applicable
- To assist with answering the phone and all customer queries that come through.
- To assist with creating job packs for annual inspections and NON intrusive maintenance work.
- Speak with engineers and confirm work requirements and ensure all documentation available & labour schedule is correct.
- Raise Purchase orders for materials and Job numbers for all planned works to support Project Managers and other Planners
- To assist with the weekly oil samples to be collected and replacement bottles being delivered to cover colleagues Annual Leave.
- Log all new files onto the Active Spreadsheet and assist with updating where applicable.
- Send out order Acknowledgement emails on a weekly basis for all new jobs.
- General administration duties where required.
- Maybe required to use external system named Verisae for larger contracts. Must keep system updated and upload reports as and when needed.
- Keep stock items replenished for e.g. sprays signs etc
- Maybe required to assist with typing reports i.e callout/breakdown and possible maintenance
- Booking accommodation and travel, managing credit card transactions, ensuring VAT receipts are collected and checked off with accounts.
- Email call out rota
- Keep all call out documentation up to date & recorded
40 hrs/week, with flexible or extended hours when required
24/7 call out service.
Available 365 days of the year.