As a growing business, we are constantly looking to recruit the very best staff to join our friendly team.
Project Manager ICP Works and Major Projects
- As a project manager your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific jobs you are working on.
- ICP experience at 11kV & 33kV is essential with major projects experience also desirable
1. Project Management
· Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the standards, policies and procedures of SPEC LTD Limited and its customers
· ICP experience at 11kV & 33kV is essential with a proven track record in this sector
· Manage multiple and/or major projects safely, competently, and effectively to time and budget.
· Manage all financial aspects of projects.
· Ensure all extra works/variations are costed and invoiced.
· Provide cost value reconciliation for projects/contracts.
· Ensure all sub-contracts are approved in line with SPEC’s company policies.
· Ensure project meets all current legislation HASAWA, NRSWA C.O.S.H.H. etc.
· Assist in costing schemes for quotation as required.
· Identify and inform SPEC LTD Directors / Senior Managers of commercial opportunities as appropriate.
· Review and monitor programme schedule using Project Management tools.
· Work in accordance with project programs to ensure dates and milestones are achieved to ensure projects are completed on time, first time
Base and travel:
Based at Wakefield with national coverage
40 hrs/week, with flexible or extended hours when required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
To apply please email email@example.com.
24/7 call out service.
Available 365 days of the year.