· Responsible for the commercial strategy, performance and awareness throughout the Company. Preparation of financial accounts. Tracking performance to budget and targets. Risk identification and mitigation, procurement strategy and advice to the SPEC Executive Board and Directors.
· Provision of advice on commercial issues to the Operational and Executive Directors.
· Preparation of any sub-contract tender action.
· Assist the operations team in capturing costs are accurate against the appropriate works budget.
· Obtain value for money through best practice procurement with the supply chain.
· Help develop a robust Procurement Strategy for the Company.
· Use the Management Information System to track works progress and report on any contract KPI’s.
· Develop the MIS as an accurate financial reporting tool.
· aResponsibility for risk management and mitigation.
· Preparation of contract final accounts and support to the Operational Teams.
· Maintaining visibility of expenditure to ensure works are completed to budget.
· Management of contract applications for payment by clients.
· Financial support to the Southern Operations Director and preparation of monthly CVR’s as required.
· Interface with the Senior Management Team and attend management reviews as required.
· Completion of site inspections in line with internal requirements (minimum one per month).
Job Type: Full-time
Kick start your SPEC Ltd career today!
We have the following vacancies based from our Aldershot office –
Electrical Quantity Surveyor
Business Development Sales Executive
Both are full-time roles with negotiable salary dependant on experience.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information about the roles please call 01252 315 409 . No agency’s please.
Due to continued growth, SPEC Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Maintenance Sales Executive, who will be able to develop the maintenance sales provision and take SPEC Ltd forward.
This role will be based from our Wakefield office with travel when necessary. You will be organised and be able to communicate and engage with Directors down to site maintenance staff for the maintenance and 24 hour support department. You must be able to work within this dynamic and fast paced environment. Although it would be advantageous to have an electrical knowledge/background, it is not essential as full training will be provided for this role.
Job Description – the below list of tasks will incorporate other items as and when required
* Use the existing SPEC Ltd data list to generate new sales, updating on a daily basis and adding new leads
* Convert new and existing quotes into sales
* Feed into existing UK sales team on a regular basis
* Full use of the in-house CRM system – inputting information, adding equipment & contact details
* Place orders with suppliers where necessary
This is a full-time role with negotiable salary dependant on experience.