Low Voltages Services
Low Voltages Services
SPEC Ltd have the capacity and knowledge to undertake Low Voltage ( LV ) projects of all shapes, sizes and scope. Predominantly the electrical team at Aldershot undertake industrial and heavy industrial installations. However we also undertake lighting schemes (both internal and external), substation fit outs and office refurbishments as required.
In addition to project works the staff at Aldershot can undertake the following in assistance to other office projects or aid/carryout the pricing and delivery of these disciplines.
Last year we welcomed Robert Penty, who was appointed as Key Accounts Engineer in New Technologies. SPEC Ltd can now offer PV Systems, Power Factor Correction, Voltage Optimiser’s, CHP Plants, Battery Systems, Wind Turbine, Grid Balancing Services & Demand Side Response. Call us on 01924 871 558 to find out more.
- Cable trays and ladder racking systems including all metal work supports.
- Glanding of power, control & instrumentation cables.
- Building services.
- Panel boards, Switchboards & main LV infrastructure.
- Full NIC EIC test, inspection and certification to BS7671 2008, Amendment 3:2015 – for new works, EIC (periodic) inspection and minor works.
- Specification, selection and erection of external lighting both building mounted and column mounted.
- Specification, selection and erection of both new external lighting columns and removal/replacement of existing damaged columns.
- Maintenance and fault finding of external lighting as well as normal building services. High level lighting to 15mts.
- Full sub-station fit outs including all building services and control cabling.
- LV maintenance of LV switchboards and ACBs.
- Fault finding for LV installations.
- Cable jointing to 400V.
For further details on the Low Voltage services we offer please view our Low Voltage Brochure
- Several Engineers to BS2394/5
- Engineers Sizewell passed
- Provision of AutoCAD drawings
- Production of cable calculations & cable schedules
- Engineers AWE passed
- Engineers confined space trained to NC1, NC2 & NC3
What we have done
24/7 call out service.
Available 365 days of the year.